The Favero Assioma Uno Powermeter is a one-sided power meter located on the left pedal. Can easily be converted to a two-sided measurement. The Powermeter provides accurate wattage measurements with great continuity and stability under actual operating conditions.
Information about data measurements: https://cycling.favero.com/blog/tech-tests/data-measured-favero-assioma
More information about IAV Power system: https://cycling.favero.com/blog/tech-tests/whats-iav-power
Full review by DC Rainmaker: https://www.dcrainmaker.com/2017/09/favero-assioma-in-depth-review.html
Features - Assioma Uno Powermeter Pedals
- Easy to install: Install and transfer your Assioma from one bike to another just like normal pedals, easily and without extra tools. Just screw them on your bike crank arms and you are ready to pedal!
- Bluetooth and ANT+ SMART: Assioma communicates via Bluetooth and ANT+ with bike computers and smartphones, both Android and iOS.
- Accuracy and consistency: Assioma provides accurate watt measurements with a great consistency and stability in the actual on-road use conditions, and at any temperature between -10°C and 60°C.
- Waterproof, resistant and light: Assioma is the lightest pedal-based power meter ever made. Thanks to its compact design, it never interferes with the pedaling. Not even when cornering. The power sensors are protected in a bi-component resin block, extremely resistant to shocks and completely waterproof.
- Rechargeable and green: Assioma is the only pedal-based power meter with integrated rechargeable batteries; a single charge ensures 50 hours of use at least.
- Tested and guaranteed: Favero Electronics produces in-house each Assioma and thoroughly test it individually: fully satisfying the standards required by current regulations.
- Use: Road
- Power sensor: on left pedal pedal
- Cadence sensor: included, inbuilt
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery life: at least 50 hours
- Radio communication: Bluetooth v4.0, ANT+ PWR profile (CT + PO)
- Accuracy power measurement: ± 2%
- Temperature compensation: -10°C / +60°C
- Water resistance degree: IP67
- Q-factor: 54mm
- Firmware updates: via Bluetooth with Favero Assioma App
- Compatible cleats: Original LOOK Kéo and Favero cleats (red and black)
149,5 g per Pedal incl. battery (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- Left pedal with power sensor
- Right pedal without power sensor
- Battery charger including plugs (EU, US, UK, AU)
- 1 two-meter long micro-USB/USB cable with magnetic connector
- 2 red cleats float 6° (LOOK Kéo compatible)
- Hex key and 4 washers for the installation
- User manual